Saturday 14 September 2013

London Calling

So I'm currently living in London, and have been for the last 3 months, which, apart from serious damage to my credit card, gives me perfect opportunity to access some good, and some not-so-good fashion. From the fantastic fast fashion of Zara, H&M et al, to the zany outfits of my fellow tub-goers and the (ahem) clothes barely covering the footballer's wives in the sidebar of the daily mail website (you know the one, don't deny it) - London is never boring.

But this week it all gets turned up a notch - because Fashion Week is in town.  The intrnational fash pack have arrived, and the champagne is on ice. I am intending to use my status as a "blogger" to blag my way into as many events as I can. Bah! Whether I am met with success or not, it should be a wild weekend. So join me as I attempt to navigate my way through the crazy show that is London Fashion Week...


I'm rugged up, I'm ready. Fashion come at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment