Monday 11 June 2012

How to: silk scarves

A chic silk scarf is one of my most favourite things.  Especially in a bright colour or creative print, they are such a thing of beauty that I don't ever think I could feel down when wearing one.  My favourite is a truly lurid orange Hermes number with a an Indian Elephant print that I was given for my 21st birthday.  It's perfect for those days when I find myself wearing head-to-toe black, to give everything a little light.

But how to wear one without looking like an air hostess? See below videos from the super-chic stylist Lauranne Plat of Liberty's, the home of print.



This way is my favourite for winter...


So now you know how to do the scarf, all you need is to perfect the cute french accent and you're well on your way to being a style goddess.


No comments:

Post a Comment